Friday, May 6, 2011

A Balancing Act

A busy weekend lies ahead.  I bless all those individuals who commission me for work and are patient, because balancing my "real" job, my fibery "extra" job, family, and home work is a feat.  For instance, I have a daughter with a birthday this weekend, my weaving guild meeting, a soccer game with the other daughter, dance pics for the youngest, a haircut appointment, church on Sunday, laundry, garden, a commission for 5 pins, a purse commission to finish, rug hooking kits to finish, bills to make out, and a home that desperately needs attention!  Oh, did I mention it's Mother's Day Sunday?  Calgon take me away.

The rug hooking talk went really well last night.  The audience was wonderful and receptive.  It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy they invited me.

No comments:

Post a Comment